"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." -Richard Dawkins

Friday, May 6, 2011

365: Guest Blog - Wipes Cover

 I just got back from New Jersey where I had the chance to see Rammstein and Combichrist on stage (the truth comes out for those of you not in the know, I'm an alternative mama, who listens to German industrial metal and terror EBM and every other sort of unsavory angry 'gothic' music you can throw my way.) Having not myself crafted, I am happy to give you a guest post from another alternative mama I know who listens to the very same sort of tunes- Irene, from The Crafting Hobbit!


Check out her wipes cover project over at her blog, and I'll be back tomorrow with about as much scrapbooking as you can shake a stick at.

No comments:

Post a Comment