"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." -Richard Dawkins

Friday, April 29, 2011

How we Spent our Day

It was a day of housekeeping mixed with bouts of being glued to the TV- Ro decided what her appropriately "princess" outfit would be, (much to my chagrin,) I fell in love with those trees inside Westminster, we made blueberry scones with clementine glaze, designed what kind of a fabulous hat we'd care to wear to a royal wedding, and of course, following along with the ceremony script as it happened. Research, of course!










2 comments:

  1. I love the princess' apron as she mixes the scones, and I love your hat design! I'd wear one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day the two of you had. No doubt both of you will remember this special event forever. P.S. Fantastic hat design :)

    ReplyDelete