"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." -Richard Dawkins

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Tube Scarf

Forgive the tired, vacant stare. It's been a little crazy around here. (Moving!) Here's my second knitting project, all finished! (...Just in time for spring. Oops.) It's a scarf! I knitted a very long tube and connected the ends- it's mostly Lion Brand Homespun in Edwardian with a band of that colorway they don't sell anymore (it was white with variegated pastels, going through the entire color spectrum.) And another band of some plain gray worsted weight wool I only had a smidge left of.



It's very squishy and warm! I'm considering it a sampler, of sorts (even though it's only one stitch) for practice's sake. Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new scarf and think the tube is a cute idea. I am working on a giant diagonal blanket that is probably 60% finished. When I hold it up it is taller than me. Good luck with the move and happy knitting.

    ReplyDelete