"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." -Richard Dawkins

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Channeling Kirsten for Spring


I have always loved this outfit. Like- wanted it for myself loved it. It's kind of ridiculous, and maybe I could do without the jaunty hat, but that chalk-striped dress and cherry-red shoes made me monumentally happy. I've loved this outfit since I was nine, and almost twenty years later, I've finally, finally managed to get the same feel going. I don't have a picture of me wearing it, because it just hasn't been warm out enough yet- but I will! In the mean time, check out the look book:


Total: $9.99. 50% off the price of the original outfit for the Kirsten doll, and it fits me a whole lot better, too. I love it! Perfect for a stroll up to the Pioneer Food Coop with Ro in tow, and our shopping bags swinging.

1 comment:

  1. That was always one of my favorite AG outfits :)...so summery!

    ReplyDelete