"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." -Richard Dawkins

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Magazine, For Real.


I'm afraid to mention it. I don't want to jinx it or curse or anything. But I'm pretty sure it's true, this time. On Wednesday the 17th, KidsFunPlaza magazine (you know, the one I write for,) will be available in the following Price Chopper stores, organized by county. (Many thanks to Beth at The Angel Forever for compiling this list for us!)


Watervliet Albany

Madison Ave Albany

Twenty Mall Albany

Cohoes Albany

Delaware Ave Albany

Menands Albany

Westgate Albany

Loudon Albany

Bethlehem Albany

Guilderland Albany

Shaker Road Albany

Glenmont Albany

New Colonie Albany

Brunswick Rensselaer

North Troy Rensselaer

East Greenbush Rensselaer

HVP Rensselaer

Clifton Park Saratoga

Saratoga Saratoga

Wilton Saratoga

Mechanicville Saratoga

CSW Saratoga

Route 50 Saratoga

Malta Saratoga

Eastern Parkway Schenectady

Glenville Schenectady

Altamont Ave Schenectady

Niskayuna Schenectady

Cooper St. Warren

Glen St Warren

Lake George Warren

Granville Washington

It's been a bit of a bumpy ride to get here, (like that time I threw myself airborne off an ATV...) This can be expected with any new business venture, but I think we're finally getting a grip on everything and it's really exciting to be a part of it all. So look for us, out there in the world, and hopefully you'll like what you see.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to help with the list. I asked Price Chopper for the list and they were quick in getting it back to me to share.

    ReplyDelete