"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." -Richard Dawkins

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Disowning PhotoshopDisasters

I have a BlogRoll. Who doesn't? On it are all kinds of things, from mainstream media moms, to quiet Waldorf homeschool moms, home design blogs, green living blogs, and yes, even funny stuff, such as PhotoshopDisasters, which used to be one of my favorites, being a Photoshop Hero myself. So I check it every once in a while, I scroll down and giggle and the bad hack jobs...

But then I saw this:


I'm not familiar with Just as Beautiful, I haven't seen it around, but being really darn chubby myself (and frankly, I can't remember a time when I wasn't,) I was totally happy to see this new magazine for curvy women with this adorable retro lingerie right there on the cover which I would totally wear. Let's not get off topic, though. This is supposed to be a Photoshop disaster, right?

Wait, why?

According to the blog's writer, it's because of the forgotten clipping in the space between the model's right arm, and her waist. A really pathetic excuse for him to push his hurtful anti-curvy lady agenda. Read the text from the original post

Just As Beautiful, a magazine for fat homeschooled differently large people who think they are as good as us normal people launches with a promise not to airbrush its models.

Excuse me? Alright, sorry, you piece of $#!%. You are so off my BlogRoll.

No comments:

Post a Comment